WHAT CAN WE DO NOW?
It is not a time to pretend
to just sound good.
If you confront your (enemies) rather than avoid them,
you will be in a better position to deal with them.
Until China gives Tibetans freedom and human rights:
It's time for the Dalai Lama to
- Don't buy anything made in China
- Boycott companies who do business with China.
- Avoid travel and investments in China.
- Communicate to whomever you can by all means available, your advocacy: friends, elected officials, the Tibetan Government in Exile, Chinese embassies and authorities, all media, the United Nations.
- Join the Alliance Against Chinese Genocide.
- Contributions appreciated but are not tax-deductible.
Not supported by any government agency.